Posted by Julie Delazyn
We’re very excited to announce plans for the 2015 Questionmark Users Conference.
Questionmark users will get together to learn best practices and discover new uses for online assessments from …Drumroll please…March 10 to 13 in the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa in the heart of California Wine Country.
Mark your calendar now for this important learning event, and register as soon as you can.
Here’s what you can expect during this gathering:
- Real-world case studies by Questionmark users
- Introductions to new solutions and features
- Sessions explaining Questionmark features & functions
- Presentations about testing and assessment best practices
- Opportunities to influence future solutions
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Plenty of time to network with your peers
“Excellent conference every year.”
“Really good sessions. I learned a lot of things that will help me improve our operation.”
“I got all the answers to all my questions and met the right people within my first day here. This conference is an experience I would do again in a heartbeat.”
“I learned so much! … The conference is three days of fun, learning, and meeting people who are going through the same things that you are.”
Early-bird registration discounts are available until January 29th 2015, so sign up soon and start making your plans for Napa Valley.