Ensuring that your workplace testing program meets requirements imposed by various government agencies is extremely important to ensure fair testing for all of your employees and potential employees.
Consulting partner, Jim Parry, Owner and Chief Executive Manager of Compass Consultants, LLC and Jamie Armstrong, Legal Counsel for Questionmark, discuss general legal considerations associated with workplace testing.
DISCLAIMER: The webinar may include information about legal issues and legal developments. Such materials are for informational and/or educational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational/ educational materials are not intended, and should not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You should contact an attorney for advice on specific legal problems or questions.
Topics presented in this webinar include:
- Selected employment selection laws and regulations in the United States and European Union
- Discussion of selected legal challenges to testing in employment selection
- How to balance testing with employment anti-discrimination laws
- A description of selected accommodations for special needs test-takers
- The importance of test validation to job content
- Documentation used to maintain legal defensibility of workplace testing materials
Submit the form to watch the recording and get a copy of the slides.