Posted by Joan Phaup
Assessments play a crucial role in learning, performance improvement and regulatory compliance — and Questionmark White Papers help you create better assessments, deliver them securely and get trustable results.
We invite you to download any of these papers with our compliments. Here are just five of the many available for you to choose from:
- Assessments Through the Learning Process
- This is a great place to start for people who are beginning to explore the possibility of using online assessments in education, training, certification or compliance. It explains how you can use assessments to improve learning and measurement, and it will point you to many additional resources.
- The Role of Assessments in Mitigating Risk for Financial Services Organizations
- Online assessments play a critical role in corporate compliance programs. This paper describes today’s regulatory landscape and explores the business benefits of using assessments for compliance. It also describes specific ways to use assessments within a compliance program, examines security and accessibility issues and offers role-specific best practice guidance for implementing legally defensible assessments.
- Using Online Assessment for Compliance
- This paper explains how assessments can help organizations document their effectiveness in delivering compliance training and – in addition – play a role in improving organizational performance. It describes the various ways in which organizations can use assessments to demonstrate that their employees understand regulatory standards.
- Alignment, Impact and Measurement with the A-model
- The A-model framework helps individuals and organizations clarify the goals, objectives and human performance issues of their work and design systematic assessment systems to evaluate progress towards their goals. Learn the ideas behind the A-model and how to implement them.
- Embedded Assessments: Building Knowledge Checks, Surveys and Other Assessments into Learning Materials
- The ability to place assessments within many different contexts — embedding them in wikis, blogs and portals, for instance — changes their potential uses and brings them directly into the learning process. This paper value of embedded assessments to learners and instructors, shares examples of where such assessments can be used and explores how they might help shape the future of learning.